Heading to Hot Spings, AR tomorrow

Had a good trip.. I only hit about 20 minutes of rain heading up to Shreveport. Then beat the rain up to Hot Springs Friday afternoon.. Hit a few bars, saw a few bands and had a few drinks.. Saturday morning we rode to breakfast and then went to an antique bike show across from the hotel.. and then the real rain came.. lol Got soaked at the bike show, then went up on the porch and visited with some friends I haven't seen in a long time. Once the rain cleared we went riding on some of the mountain roads around Hot Springs, I did a burn out down the street in front of our hotel... ;) Then we hit a couple of bars again and then headed back to the hotel (in the rain) and did some more visiting.. Rain pretty much put a damper on rally actvities.. Headed to Shreveport Sunday, in the rain most of the way, then headed back here yesterday.. All in all a pretty good trip, got to see some friends I haven't seen in a couple of years..

Also.. anyone headed through East Texas the next couple of weeks be aware that Love Bugs are just starting and will be thick in the next week or so, especially after the rain! I got REALLY lucky and only hit a few..

Last edited:
I'll bet your right Dave. I remember after we split up in Crocket, I believe it was, thinking of the millions of love bugs on my bike as a badge of honor. Just before I got to Waco it rained like all get out and washed the worst of them off.:rolleyes:

Back