Heading to Hot Spings, AR tomorrow

TxRIIIRider

Living Legend
Heading to Hot Springs, AR tomorrow

Heading to the Hot Springs Rally for the weekend.. Let's Ride Together - Hot Springs Rally

Of course, it has not rained significantly in TWO years and I pick the ONE weekend that we are expected to have alot of rain to make a trip..

Heading up to Shreveport, LA tomorrow and hooking up with some friends (all slow Harley riders) and riding up to Hot Springs, AR for the weekend. One friend just picked up a Screamin' Beagle Road Glide. I guess I'll have to show him it's still slow.. :D

Last edited:
Last time I went to Hot Springs was on a Hardley. It was a HOG rally and on the way, my wife and I were run off the road by some cracker head in a Chevy pickup. I went down in the median, dumped the bike and my wife flew home and hasn't been on a motorcycle since. I went to the rally anyway, but I'll never forget the incident.

If, it had been the Rocket, I could have avoided the incident, but a Hardley FLT Classic has about as much oooomph as my lawnmower.

Hey TxRIIIRider
Looks like fun. Some really good music. Arkansas is a great place to ride!
Have fun & be safe!

Have a safe trip! I know what you mean about the rain. The Hill country has been in a long drought for quite some time, till I showed up last weekend:rolleyes:

Made it to Shreveport and only hit rain for about 20 miles... :) IF we get out of here in time today, we might outrun the rain to Hot Springs.. Women, always waiting on them... lol (ducking for cover)

Back