Heading South to Redding, CA

I have saved the best for last.
We went straight south to San Jose and then on to and through Arizona. This was the best for me, given all the Amigos I needed to visit.
After the Coronado Trail, we have now turned northwest toward Antioch. Will be there Sunday evening 5ish.

We rode 700+ miles to get here (your pad) & nobody home! WTF?
. . .
There you are!

I have saved the best for last.
We went straight south to San Jose and then on to and through Arizona. This was the best for me, given all the Amigos I needed to visit.
After the Coronado Trail, we have now turned northwest toward Antioch. Will be there Sunday evening 5ish.
WTF what jim said couple hours from me didnt call or stop in?

WTF what jim said couple hours from me didnt call or stop in?

My apologies Dave.
It was over 4 hours each way, out of my path and I had a family obligation and timeline to be home for Halloween.

We rode 700+ miles to get here (your pad) & nobody home! WTF? . . .

in fair disclosure, I must admit that I went to the wrong address. No wonder all the lights were put off and the folks were likely trembling inside their house at the fact that two motorcycle riders drove right up their driveway to the garage in the dark of night.
Worse was that we left that wrong house, went to eat and then returned once more, driving back up the driveway to the garage door even later into the night.
I had forgotten that I had forgotten that Jim had moved a couple blocks away at the same address but on a different street. This was my bad.
There you are!

in fair disclosure, I must admit that I went to the wrong address. No wonder all the lights were put off and the folks were likely trembling inside their house at the fact that two motorcycle riders drove right up their driveway to the garage in the dark of night.
Worse was that we left that wrong house, went to eat and then returned once more, driving back up the driveway to the garage door even later into the night.
I had forgotten that I had forgotten that Jim had moved a couple blocks away at the same address but on a different street. This was my bad.
There you are!

Hilarious result for the righteous indignant!

I wonder what they and the neighbors thought when you yelled out

"Come out Jim, your friends have hauled ass to be here! You got your Rocket In Your Pocket ready to bump bums! ";):eek::D

Hilarious result for the righteous indignant!

I wonder what they and the neighbors thought when you yelled out

"Come out Jim, your friends have hauled ass to be here! You got your Rocket In Your Pocket ready to bump bums! ";):eek::D

Lolratf:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back