Head count for raa east 2018

And then there were five
1526489461302215576986.jpg

I like the price of gasoline in that pic...save me about $0.36/gallon.

No, he counted both hands, and feet, then raised his kilt...

Scott, we’re in Gilmer headed to Texarkana. Will try to call you when we get to Memphis to see where you’re staying. Two wheeled therapy is good for me, I just worry bout Laura driving by herself. May have many stops along the way to cry

Scott, we’re in Gilmer headed to Texarkana. Will try to call you when we get to Memphis to see where you’re staying. Two wheeled therapy is good for me, I just worry bout Laura driving by herself. May have many stops along the way to cry
Sorry brother, but when you backed out I had no reason to go the long route anymore. Didn't even get on the road yet.

LOL, @1olbull named Dave and I perfectly, Oscar and Felix, he'll be here in a half hour, I guess I better start packing. In Spearfish, when Steve called us that, Dave looked at me sadly and said 'but I don't want to be Felix". I said it is what it is, bro, he said I know.

Say howdy to Dave for me. He be one of the gooduns fer sure!
Are you guys staying out for a while after the weekend is over?

And thank you all for the condolences. What tough pill to swallow. Couldn’t sleep all night, but we’re gonna pull it together and get there somehow. It will help to get our minds off of this terrible start to hopefully a great week.
Fire will be lit

You both surely know that your loving dog would want you both to ALWAYS be happy!?! :inlove :thumbsup:

We had a pretty good ride today. Somewhat "spirited", I must say. Running boards scraping around slow up hill hairpins, some good long straightaways

Back