Hallo from South Africa

Jay, I'm sorry that one of your former countrymen has decided to use your intro thread to behave like an immature prat. It's not indicative of the whole place, but we do have a couple of idiots on here who don't understand time and place. Sadly, Dickhead there is one of them.

Of course we like Rockets. What is the dealer and parts situation in your area? Triumph dealer locations are somewhat spotty in the U.S. as compared to Honda, Suzuki and that other brand, what do you call it Hardly something or other.

Jay, I'm sorry that one of your former countrymen has decided to use your intro thread to behave like an immature prat. It's not indicative of the whole place, but we do have a couple of idiots on here who don't understand time and place. Sadly, Dickhead there is one of them.
Go pound sand your the one that acts like an ass... I welcomed him and asked that he state his questions... Your the one that highjack most posts around here... Jay I'll touch base with you in a few days... Heading out to Tennessee in the am...

G'day and Welcome from another of the Aussies .. know what you mean about native tongue .. mines Aussie slang and profanity and I'm always getting f****d up and in the s**t here .. hahahahaha

Having never ridden a Rocket myself, I would like to know/understand: this motorcycle is not meant for relatively new riders???

To your question - Yes!!!
It is NOT recommended for new riders.
You MUST respect the torque!
Oh, yes! Welcome to the best MC forum ANYWHERE!
1olbull - WA - USA

Last edited:
Having never ridden a Rocket myself, I would like to know/understand: this motorcycle is not meant for relatively new riders???

As long as you don't jump on it and ride like an idiot you'll be fine. Rocket is a bike that takes time to get used to for sure .. ride to your own ability and get to know the machine and you'll be ok honestly.

Also what is the suspension like on this bike - rider and pax? The HD's are horrible.

Back