But as you say the specific R3 tin cans do not appear in a search of US eBay using 'Triumph tin', just lots of other interesting stuff.

But remember you can buy from any countries' eBay in a different currency - just log on with your usual ebay user ID and password and you will charged a 4.2% currency conversion fee when you checkout using Paypal.

Triumph tin | eBay

Packs of three and the matching tinplate small wall sign.

These have been all over different suppliers and ebay for years.

TRIUMPH ROCKET III KEEPSAKE TIN (pack of 3)
Red Hot Lemon Keepsake Metal Tin Triumph Rocket III Motorbike - Red Hot Lemon from Le Mans 88 UK

UK eBay - yes they send Intl for a silly cost.
Triumph Rocket III Keepsake Tin- 50451 | eBay

Triumph Rocket III British Classic Motorcycle Bike Metal Keepsake Tin Men 50451 | eBay

Irish eBay
Triumph Rocket III British Classic Motorcycle Bike Metal Keepsake Tin Men 50451 | eBay

Triumph Speed Twin British Motorcycle Bike Metal Keepsake Tin Men Gift 50486 | eBay

Many more types to be found with an ebay search for 'Triumph tin'

Triumph tin | eBay

But those are not HALFORDS tins. One has to support British Institutions like Halfords.
we also have to support the small independents that work 60 hours a week to pay the bills and take the kids to the rugby or dance classes. So your best bet is to buy the cheap one, then go put a bit of spare change through the letterbox of Halfords when they're closed. Hasn't cost you anymore, everyone's a winner.

If you only require a safe place for your AA card ? Then wouldnt an R3 wallet , be easier to fit in your pocket ? I have ordered one, but have no real idea what I'm gonna use it for . I did used to have a keep safe tin , but in a very short space of time it got filled up .so I progressed to a man tin . That filled up pretty quickly too . These days my keep safe tin is my spare room, followed by the utility room , my side of the bed and my garage .! I'm considering making mine a present to my mate . Gonna go to the private shop and buy what seemed
To be a very well made silicon *****

Then I shall put my new silicon ***** ... in the tin with a message saying , you are what you eat ! Once my perfect silicon ***** has broken up with him , and gone her separate way , a common problem that one for poor old Simon ! He can then use the R3 tin to keep his prized collection of mainly blue right sided glass eyes , and possibly his signed photo of Britney Spears ! :D

If you only require a safe place for your AA card ? Then wouldnt an R3 wallet , be easier to fit in your pocket ? I have ordered one, but have no real idea what I'm gonna use it for . I did used to have a keep safe tin , but in a very short space of time it got filled up .so I progressed to a man tin . That filled up pretty quickly too . These days my keep safe tin is my spare room, followed by the utility room , my side of the bed and my garage .! I'm considering making mine a present to my mate . Gonna go to the private shop and buy what seemed
To be a very well made silicon *****

Then I shall put my new silicon ***** ... in the tin with a message saying , you are what you eat ! Once my perfect silicon ***** has broken up with him , and gone her separate way , a common problem that one for poor old Simon ! He can then use the R3 tin to keep his prized collection of mainly blue right sided glass eyes , and possibly his signed photo of Britney Spears ! :D
He must want more than just a single eyeful of her famous commando car exit photo. Not me, the cesarean scar put me off!;):D:roll::roll:

Last edited:
Back