Had a nice ride today

PaddyO

Supercharged
Ride
2014 R3T
I met Fingers for the first time and had a nice, 236 mile ride. In trying to keep up with him on some nice sweepers, hard bits were touching down. Need to find out what they were. He thinks the difference is his Progressive 444 shocks. In any event had a nice ride with a nice guy. Even had me over to his house to chat for a bit. Thanks Fingers.

It was good to meetPaddyO.We had a very enjoyable ride and chat.Sorry it was raining when he left to head home.
Rode out of the rain shortly after I left your place. Took rain overgloves off when I stopped for lunch. Being typical Florida summer, there was a little rain cloud waiting for me as I approached my house. I had ridden around several other rain clouds that like to chase bikers in the summer. This one thought it would be able to keep me from getting home. HAH! Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these bikers from getting home on the completion of their enjoyable rides. (with apologies to the Postal Service, eh Fingers?)

So both of our bikes got a bath courtesy of mother nature,mine at the beginning and yours at the end of a good day.

1B15511C-A692-49BF-A757-CEB42A514423.jpeg
Took picture of what was scraping on the right side. Could not see any scraping on the left side. Old scrape where finger is pointing is the floor board bracket. Long silver scrape is what the controls are attached to.

Back