Greetings from the new guy!

Grab a chair and sit down, some of the old folks don't type to fast
Welcome

Thanks, everyone. It's good to be chattin' with other
Captains. (And, Gunshots... hunt-n-peck typin' is just fast enough to keep the brain from running off at the fingers!)

Hey, Sunshine. It has been a while. I am going to try to get out to the New Ulm ride. Sounds like a great trip. Especially if TxRIIIRider is invitin' me to stay with y'all at the Brenham Best Western. :D Dibs on one of the beds!

Fair winds, all. And WOT!

Mike

Mike,
There are five 5 rooms blocked at Best Western in Brenham, TX Phone:
979-251-7791. To reserve your room, call them and request a room under Texas Rockets. You will need to make reservations before April 16th. There should still be two rooms available.
Of course, if my wife's not going to be able to make it, I don't mind splitting a room either. There's a guy coming down on "the other site" to New Ulm all the way from Kansas! I think he's staying at the rally site though.

Thanks, everyone. It's good to be chattin' with other
Captains. (And, Gunshots... hunt-n-peck typin' is just fast enough to keep the brain from running off at the fingers!)

Hey, Sunshine. It has been a while. I am going to try to get out to the New Ulm ride. Sounds like a great trip. Especially if TxRIIIRider is invitin' me to stay with y'all at the Brenham Best Western. :D Dibs on one of the beds!

Fair winds, all. And WOT!

Mike

Always good to have another Texas rider join the ranks. Interestingly enough, I can count on one hand how many Rockets I've seen around the Ft. Hood area.

Enjoy that bike and see ya at Lonestar sometime. Gotta head down soon to get the 10,000 service.

I think I'll rename the website the Texas Rocket Group and the rest of ya can just get out!

Welcome :D

Back