Greetings from Sin City...

MIG

Road Therapy...
Ride
"Fiona" my '14 R3T & "Delilah" my '16 V-Rod Muscle
With the support and encouragement from my bride of 28 years I have finally made the move to a '14 R3T. Back in '08 I started out on an America (an 'Empty Nest' present from my wife) and then moved onto a '10 Thunderbird (to which she called my 'Empty Nest Upgrade')... Heh! Each bike has had some unique qualities I've loved but... WOW... the R3T takes the cake as distance rides (when I can) are my forte'.

Last fall I gave up my cage completely... Living in Las Vegas allows me to ride 365 days a year so the payment to the bank for 4-wheels to sit in the driveway didn't make sense. On those occasions I need the luggage space my wife's car works just fine. We've got about a year left before we get stationed elsewhere (active duty military) and I'm just hoping where it is has at least 9 months of a riding season... :)

Our schedules are busy between work and teaching the BRC on the side (paid hobby!!!) for the local college, but if you ride this way let me know! My bride rides an '11 HD Fatboy when it's cool enough and a '12 Honda Shadow when it's not (there's a few stories behind those bikes...) I get to ride all three... :)

I've been enjoying the information and banter on this forum. Back to it...

-Michael G.
mikegoe@earthlink.net

Welcome to you, Michael and thanks for your service to our Country!
I have a niece who is a physician in the Air Force at Nellis.

Deep South Texas says Hello. keep it on two wheels and always safe. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SERVICE.

Michael,
Welcome from Germany (by way of Mississippi)! It's not quite 9 months of riding weather, but if you can swing a Germany assignment you won't be disappointed with the riding!!

Back