Greetings all. New member with new Black R3.

WELCOME!! to the family. I'm a bit late with that but my laptop completely died and I just got it replaced. BTW, you've a good 20-years more of solid riding under your belt... and I"m not all too far behind you... Heh!
-MIG

Welcome Mickey G
There was a swag of SE cnr Rockets up your way around Crows Nest a week ago.

A couple of us are planning to be at the Crows Nest pub late Sat 28th next month if all goes well.
Hey Pete, are you still planning to ride to Crows nest next Sat?

Welcome from across the ditch Christchurch New Zealand.

What a great place to be moving to. Neville Lush in the tin shed is the man who knows alot about bikes. Lucky enough to meet him a few years ago.

Welcome from across the ditch Christchurch New Zealand.

What a great place to be moving to. Neville Lush in the tin shed is the man who knows alot about bikes. Lucky enough to meet him a few years ago.
Thanks for your comments, also Kenne. Its going to be a new chapter, big move Jan. I noticed there is a lot of motorcycle activity down there,

Thanks for your comments, also Kenne. Its going to be a new chapter, big move Jan. I noticed there is a lot of motorcycle activity down there,

My Sister in-law and husband used to live in Hahndorf. But shifted to some other small town.
Great roads for riding around the hills.

Hope to get back over sometime in the distance future. ( Although my wife Said that if you need to get the jab because of Covid 19 to travel forget it). Yeah I can travel on my own.

My Sister in-law and husband used to live in Hahndorf. But shifted to some other small town.
Great roads for riding around the hills.

Hope to get back over sometime in the distance future. ( Although my wife Said that if you need to get the jab because of Covid 19 to travel forget it). Yeah I can travel on my own.
Hahndorf is great, especially if you like German beer. Alan Joyce the Qantas CEO announced yesterday that when the international flights start, Qantas will require a certificate of inoculation if you fly with them. I suppose most other airline's will follow suit. I haven't ridden a motorbike in SA since we left there in 1978. Should be good though, find out soon. Toowoomba QLD has too many straight roads.

Back