scot in exile

Living Legend
Ride
2011 Rocket
I have two gopro2 for sale both work fine,

first picture--gopro2 camera, wifi pack, case back if you do not use the wifi, two spare batteries, wall charger, cable charger, 32gb sd card, will not split so please do not ask $65.00

2nd picture--Gopro2 camera, two spare batteries, cable charger, case does not close as top part broke off(cases are dirt cheap on ebay) $40.00

Now Rick Morris has first right of refusal no if's and or buts Rick Morris has first say on any of the cameras

If Rick is not interested then anyone attending Maggie Valley will be next in line and I will bring them with me to Maggie Valley
i7NOp4QjSEWMG6RlFRV6gg.jpg
3C152Kx2QGOFrPezpYhgYA.jpg

Just talked to Rick, he said he is moving....anyway, I'll take it if he doesn't come back. Cya soon brothers

Just talked to Rick, he said he is moving....anyway, I'll take it if he doesn't come back. Cya soon brothers
Okay Rick already has a few GoPro's so Kid you are next on the list, special just for you because I love you , you southern hick
Pic#1 $65
Pic#2 $40
or both for $150.00 :D

You know I really do not what to have documentation of were i have been or where i may go. :roll::roll::roll::roll::roll: Could end up to be a bad deal. Count me out:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Wow what a deal both for $150!!

And you would have formatted the memory card as you wouldn't want to leave unwanted footage on them.

Back