Mine is:

38'58'46.88 N

94'16'47.70 W

I don't have the degree thingy on my keyboard...

Also, if you are a dummy like me to do this go to Google Earth and download the free version. You need a newer computer (Windows XP) and some sort of broadband.

http://earth.google.com/

Notice My Van

Okay, I'm Like Tomo....... I don't have a (degree key). Notice my van in the drive. It's usually parked near the street so I can easily back out of the garage and onto my walkway. From there it's start up, turn left (trying not to hit the van) and off I go. I just had a new driveway put in and widened it to 10 feet. That gives me enough room to ride by without tearing either rear view mirror off either vehicle.

38 degrees 59'18.72"N
94 degrees 40'32.17"W

What is the oval area just East of your house? Probably a park but thought I'd ask. It doesn't look too far to Pretoria but how long would it take to make the coast?

You are right ........... it is a park area, named "The Oval" oddly enough. To get to the Natal coast / Durban area would take about 4 hours serious riding, but in a group with fuel, food and smoke stops more like 6 to 7. The direct route is a boring straight highway so we avoid it and use secondary routes.

30°35'2.42"N
87°18'55.22"W

Here's my house. This picture was taken within the last 2 years cause it shows my new white topped shed in back yard. If resolution is this good for us to see for free....can you imagin the resolution the goverment people are able to "see". Hope your wife does'nt sun bathe nude in the back yard!

You can get the degree thingy if you hold down ALT and type 167 then let go of ALT.

Last edited:
Wow!!! This thing works... I found Simon's house.... You can see me peeing on the willow in the back yard..

I just went back and checked mine... they have the wrong house... mine is next to the house they show and if you look you can see my giant white 66 Cadillac in the driveway. In the cul-de-sac north you can see an arrowhead....

Back