Good Luck to all the Texas Captains

Ike

well,
all in all; we seem to have dodged a bullet here in south texas......

my thoughts are with Paul and Bob at the moment and wondering how they are getting along through all of this. I hope they are o.k. most of the mandatory evac. zones are flooded,but receeding quickly. it could have been a lot worse had the system stayed on course. I'm grateful it didn't. I'm a bit depressed for galveston and houston, though.:(

greg

Greg,
Glad to hear everything is good your way. I didn't realize how close you live to me. We're gonna have to do a halfway ride like lunch in Beeville or something one of these weekends.. :)

Talked to my daughter yesterday. She lives off of hwy 59 at the Houston/Stafford border line. She said she lost power for about 12 hours. Said no damage to her apartment on stuff. She drove around yesterday a little looking at stuff. Said it is pretty bad.

I am glad things weren't as bad they projected.

thanks for the good words y'all....... just hope Paul, Heather and kids, and Bohica aren't having too hard a time of all this.

Dave,
a ride sure sounds good right about now. I get depressed when I look at galveston & houston. But for the grace of God go I.

greg

Back