Our riding season tends to start Jan 1 and end Dec 31. Steel and I (with ballast) took a ride down to Key West with Stripes this past January. Some cold wet days enroute, but still rideable. Altogether one of the better trips I've made...definitely a "Do Over"
I'm hoping to catch you on the "do over" - almost made it this time!

For me the riding season will hopefully start soon. I have been in the hospital and confined to home for months. I still only have 74 miles on the new Rocket. I'm dying to get on the road again!

They had bike night at the local Harley dealership tonight. All bikes was welcome believe it or not. The gals was out in full force!

For me the riding season will hopefully start soon. I have been in the hospital and confined to home for months. I still only have 74 miles on the new Rocket. I'm dying to get on the road again!
Are you going to Colorado? Why were you in the hospital??

I can't make it to Colorado. I had a fungal infection of the sinuses throat and lungs. It has wiped me out for months and am now just starting to feel a little better.

I can't make it to Colorado. I had a fungal infection of the sinuses throat and lungs. It has wiped me out for months and am now just starting to feel a little better.

Wow! That sux. Hope you feel better soon

Back