GI PRO with ATRE INSTALL

I fitted one to my Roadster last night....I just connected it straight to the battery...it stays lit for a few seconds after the ignition goes out but then goes off ...I will look for a live ignition wire at the weekend...I fitted a muffler bypass pipe to my off road pipes last week and yesterday was my first chance to test it out.........it seems a lot more nippy and has an extra bark from the exhaust

I purchased GIPro-ATRE month ago, and of course it was quick decision, so I ended up with GIPro (non ATRE) handlebar mount. Which is very nice mount, just does not fit my device :) because ATRE version is larger than regular GIPro.

I searched for some mounts, but only found the one from mf cycles. It is a nice solid mount, but I do not like how much of handlebar real estate it takes. Looks too big and the price is.. well, german. But the one I purchased by mistake from Healtech Electronics is pretty sleek, so I decided to use it and modify it for ATRE.

I have mechanical designers in my company, and because nobody in the office can resist my cute personality, they created custom cradle for ATRE version for me. I also have milling machine available in the workshop, so here it is - made of billet aluminium. First tried today and works pretty nice. It will get black coating and good to go.

Some pics:

ATRE mount 2.jpg ATRE mount 1.jpg ATRE mount 3.jpg

Back