Welcome from Oz ("that's Kansas Toto"). Glad you found an excuse to hide your money.........;)

welcome to the site mate. look out for Richard and hanso... they are like the odd couple...and i mean that with no pun intended due to their colour choice.:D

see you at Nabiac
Your just jealous they only undercoated yours, ya cheeky bugger

Steve dont worry I really give them a hard time about thier lack of colour choice it's just that ran out of coloured paint:D, I am sorry you to got caught out in the paint shortage too

on another Note Anthony, while I have your attenion, I might have a couple days free between the International testing and SBK in the end of Feb so will speak to you about that Mr Ponters

Welcome SteveX for Brissy Mate, Good to see you chose the right colour............................... Hold on to your hats ...............cos Hanso and Richard may just get stired up about that. He He He....:D

Gees Mitty you sure do use some good bate mate,hok line and sinker ,

Gees Mitty you sure do use some good bate mate,hok line and sinker ,

Works every time He He He:D:D:D:rolleyes:
Like a moth to a naked flame:p
I try not to disapoint beside I get satisfation knowing that after he has been roling around on the ground laughing his sides will be hurting :p:D:p:D:p

Gdidday Steve, I too am new to the forum thing and just finding my way around.Always welcome another on a rocket, went to funeral on weekend, not pleasent , but three rockets, 2 two wheelers and one 4 wheeler, yep like a trike but original drive wheel still there. was watching him bump and grind all overe the shot. You will love your Rocket, it is an extension of you.
cheers ScratchyDave

Thanks ScratchyDave.

Nice spot you're from - I rode through Mt Macedon a few weeks ago ~ very tranquil. And I am loving the Rocket - the wife thinks a little too much though :eek:

Another Welcome from America to ya Steve.
Watch out for these Aussie guys,
some of them are a little "odd" shall we say...
you'll know the ones, they seem to have an affinity for
sheep, RED motorcycles, and/or car tires.....

Back