G’day all from Australia

adelaideVMC

.060 Over
Ride
2008 Rocket III Classic
G’day all Trumpy owners, from Adelaide Australia.

I have been riding since 1982, on a farm in SA. 28 years in the Army MP’s. Army riding instructor.....

Have had a number of bikes, mainly a 1998 Thunderbird Sport for the past 15 years, and recently too, (last 4 years), a basket case 1993 Triumph Daytona 1200 with full custom Aussie flag paint job, laboriously restored to health, costing twice what the bike did :-(

Also have a Suzuki Bandit 1250 for squirting around on... and looking hard at a 2008 R3 with 75k kms on it ... hence being here. Any advice re kms ?

:)

Thanks guys.. apparently it had the gear box upgrade before collection. Only owner was mares with the service manager; done before delivery .. and .. 75 k kms later ... still rolling .... so... looking good to become a low cost R3 owner :)

Mellow Greetings & WELCOME, M8, from WA State!
I be a poet and don't know it
Butmy feet show it
They're Longfellows

Just useless FYI - You being a retarded MP and all - I've a retired Adelaide Copper friend still living there that I must go visit someday.
If used, I'd go with the newest/lowest mileage Rocket you can afford.
Just my two Bolivars worth . . .

Hello @adelaideVMC and welcome from Virginia. There are a lot of low mileage bikes like that around. Just check the seals and gaskets for leaks, make sure the battery is good and the tires are not over 5 years old. Enjoy!

Back