G’day all from Australia

Welcome Captain:) from Maine in the USA. Sounds like she's just properly broke in, enjoy the S-miles. Good advice, get the newest you can afford, abs, a great assest should you need it.

Hoopla

Gday mate and welcome, 10 year Sapper EDD Handler here , i see your with the the VMC good to know someone is willing to fly the R3 flag :)

Ahhh... the Ginger Beers! Great bunch.. i nearly corps transferred. Wld have, had my Head Shed not been the total knobs they are :-/

Welcome Captain:) from Maine in the USA. Sounds like she's just properly broke in, enjoy the S-miles. Good advice, get the newest you can afford, abs, a great assest should you need it.

Cheers Maine Man ... problem is, a s a Vet who has lost it all, nearly, can’t afford squat.

But, I know a quality bike when I see it, and have a Quality one to swap, and that seems to be what’s coming together .. and meant to be... so, for once, not looking a gift horse in the mouth ...

Ooohh Ra .. ! :)

Hello @adelaideVMC and welcome from Virginia. There are a lot of low mileage bikes like that around. Just check the seals and gaskets for leaks, make sure the battery is good and the tires are not over 5 years old. Enjoy!

Thanks man, for input.

Current one owner is reliably reported on to be fastidious, so am confident seals etc are OK. Battery I will replace asap, I have a half price ‘mates rates’ source. A good battery is crucial !

Tyres are 80% I am told. No matter. i will Dark Side the sled anyway. Seems to be the way to go.

We get robbed blind in OZ re tyre (tire) prices .... just Stupid Money ... :-(

I wld think nowadays, a 240 rear M tyre (tire) wld be something outrageous, like $450 ? For maybe , maybe, 10,000 kms / 6, 000 miles.

No thank you .... :-/

Flying high.. as of today Ginger Beer :)
Just went for an illegal blast.

Wow.

Best fun bike I ever rode. Cracks and pops like my old TBS .. loads of grunt .... flicks out on corners ... pulls like a Train.... well mannered everywhere... fckin’ wow ... amazing bike ...

Gonna be a long term relationship... lotta legs in this battleship .. killer Bike .. yeah!

Just went for an illegal blast.

Wow.

Best fun bike I ever rode. Cracks and pops like my old TBS .. loads of grunt .... flicks out on corners ... pulls like a Train.... well mannered everywhere... fckin’ wow ... amazing bike ...

Gonna be a long term relationship... lotta legs in this battleship .. killer Bike .. yeah!
And now the fun begins and the wallet shrinks :roll::roll::roll::thumbsup:

Back