Sorry for the late answer. Julie's mum spent her last 3 days in there. She passed away at 2 this morning. We were there till about 8 last night, TC suggested it would probably be best if I could get Julie and her sisters to not be there at the very end. Everyone said their goodbyes last night and I think they were all ok with it. I know Julie is. Thanks to everyone who had anything to do with the lounges they were appreciated.
Sorry for the late answer. Julie's mum spent her last 3 days in there. She passed away at 2 this morning. We were there till about 8 last night, TC suggested it would probably be best if I could get Julie and her sisters to not be there at the very end. Everyone said their goodbyes last night and I think they were all ok with it. I know Julie is. Thanks to everyone who had anything to do with the lounges they were appreciated.
Bruce, please pass on my warm wishes to Julie and family - and of course to you too. Nice to know how you're all coping and especially pleasing to know the lounges are truly appreciated.
Just home from The Bearded Dragon ... It was a really nice service with all of Binnsy's family and many,many friends in attendance. Obvious by the tears from the women and the heartfelt hugs the blokes gave each other Binnsy had touched many lifes. Those that were able to speak told of a man who didn't seek wealth or greatness .. wanting only to be a good friend , father and a helpful and decent bloke. He jammed a lot of fun into the years he had, not wasting time or opportunity to enjoy life to it's fullest. Jetman told everyone of some of the more palatable events that took place on their 'WildHog' trip, he did well to finish .... tears were flowing as he farewelled his longtime riding mate.
His bike was parked right outside the chapel, his coffin drapped in his leather jacket. Binnsy cunningly left his Rocket to Sarah , sure way to keep Pete (her husband) on his toes i thought. Pete led the 40klm ride from the Chapel out to the Bearded Dragon on Binnsy's Rocket. I asked Bruce to try and keep the pace down till we judged Pete's riding ability . That didn't last too long after we cleared the traffic ... the ride would have pleased Binnsy , put it that way. Pete rode well .. the six Rockets arriving long , long before the HD'S and Jap cruisers got there got a few photos that i'll get Catherine to post shortly.