Front brakes............again.

here's mine from http://www.spieglerusa.com/ two lines, one banjo bolt..rock solid lever with at least 30mm of solid space between bar end and lever..and no more splitter junction block..

and while I'm at it, just because.....my new 4040s just because they're so freaking cool..

..and yesterday I removed my 23" clearview barndoor and put back the angry flyscreen..gives it the batwing look along with the lowers..

here's mine from http://www.spieglerusa.com/ two lines, one banjo bolt..rock solid lever with at least 30mm of solid space between bar end and lever..and no more splitter junction block..

and while I'm at it, just because.....my new 4040s just because they're so freaking cool..

..and yesterday I removed my 23" clearview barndoor and put back the angry flyscreen..gives it the batwing look along with the lowers..

Those filters look GOOD angled like that! :thumbsup: The rear filter adequately clears your left knee?

Did you go to Home Despot for those elbows? :smile: Plumbing section? ;)

yes, yes, and yes....post #30 in this thread

2" couplings btw..

That is just uber cool :thumbsup: Now just for a way to cover up the bare inside seam of the tank; that the top of the Bearclaw normally obscures from view... Some sort of a formed and smooth material that could be attached with sticky velcro maybe....?

So, having made the decision to change out the brakelines and get rid of the crossover, I need some info on the banjo bolt threads. Are they 10mmx1, or 10mmx1.5? TIA Paul.
M10*1.25 iirc. If I were you - I'd call Goodridge and ask where your nearest top dealer is. I used to go to their place in Totnes - and they'd make and fit them whilst I waited. It was while ago, mind you.

Been googling all morning, sweet, this thread answered my question on banjo bolt size. serendipity.

No, fitting pretech 6 pots, which require a straight or maybe 20 degree fitting at the caliper, as opposed to the 90s on the stock lines, plus wanted ss braided. Never had a sponginess prob, but not impressed with the stopping power.

Back