front brake reservoir.

sonny

Living Legend
Ride
rocket three x
Took the reservoir cap off the front brake when i flushed the brake system and reinstalled it but noticed it was leaking. May have over torque it. Bought a new seal and problem solved. This time used the torque wrench instead of my mechanical IQ. Have enough brains to buy a good torque wrench but at times not enough brains to use it when required. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Sometime filling it to high will make it leak. Good seal or not. Be sure to leave the fluid level down about a good 1/8" or more below the top.

HA ! :D re using your God given brains :)
Somewhat. Had a couple of beers tonight and a guy posted your exhaust sound from your system without the header just the slip on. Wife got really upset and the cats and dog thought there was a bike in the house. May have had it up a bit loud. Got a set of bose speakers for the computer and some added on sound chit stuff. Agreed real quick about using the headphones, she is very strict at times :roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll: Oh my god can not wait to receive it and get it installed. AWSOME.

IMG_0235.JPG Works when you take it out and use it. I have a very low IQ at times and really need to work on that.:(:(:(:(:(:(

Back