Found these, not sure if they've been posted before

laraza

Turbocharged
Ride
09 R3 Classic
Friday afternoon and work has tailed off a bit........

Those headers....over to you @PaulBryant
Triumph-Rocket-III-Custom-Headers-2-e1546512010847-1600x1112.jpg

Interesting looking bike tho Triumph Rocket III Custom by Gasoline Motor Co.

Not sure about this one,
upload_2019-1-18_15-12-37.png

And :roll::laugh::roll:
upload_2019-1-18_15-10-21.png

Attachments

• upload_2019-1-18_15-7-49.png
    upload_2019-1-18_15-7-49.png
    303.5 KB · Views: 0
  • upload_2019-1-18_15-13-1.png
    upload_2019-1-18_15-13-1.png
    261.2 KB · Views: 0
I mostly like the first one, but that seat is too flat. Give the throttle a good flick and you'd slide right of the back. Exhaust looks like it'd cook this hell out of your leg too.

Second one is okay, though I've never been a fan of that style of angled up exhaust. Also the decision to leave an awkward void in the middle of the pike without the side panels isn't doing it any favors. It looks like an afterthought even though I'm sure they put a lot of work in to clean that up.

Third one is...meh, and art piece at best. Where the ***k did the radiator go?

I mostly like the first one, but that seat is too flat. Give the throttle a good flick and you'd slide right of the back. Exhaust looks like it'd cook this hell out of your leg too.

Second one is okay, though I've never been a fan of that style of angled up exhaust. Also the decision to leave an awkward void in the middle of the pike without the side panels isn't doing it any favors. It looks like an afterthought even though I'm sure they put a lot of work in to clean that up.

Third one is...meh, and art piece at best. Where the ***k did the radiator go?

Gasoline Alley bike is one of the better Rocket customs imho, still things I’m not keen on but much better than most attempts I’ve seen.
Love the pipes, but then I like functional looking rather than shiney!

Interesting, the Second one is my favorite, clean looking headers and the up swept dual pipes in the rear are sweet. The open, gutted side panel area looks weird on the rocket, not a great look. That last one, yikes, looks like OCC took a turn at rocket surgery. I thoughts clowns killed the chopper market.

Back