maurice

Nitrous
Ride
2020 R3 GT
Since I have had the bike, occasionally get the dash display too far from fob or something like it. It goes away, just ignored it. Then when hit starting switch, nothing cause not "on", even though green light on fob. Few tries, hit fob off then on and it works.
Changed battery last week and same problems. Today when leaving bike I turned fob off when in convenient store etc, when returned turned fob on and started every time. Have you had similar a experience?
Still get the 1st display indication.

Since I have had the bike, occasionally get the dash display too far from fob or something like it. It goes away, just ignored it. Then when hit starting switch, nothing cause not "on", even though green light on fob. Few tries, hit fob off then on and it works.
Changed battery last week and same problems. Today when leaving bike I turned fob off when in convenient store etc, when returned turned fob on and started every time. Have you had similar a experience?
Still get the 1st display indication.
Same here dont think its a battery problem

I switch on the ignition using the key without battery. You stick the key on the left side below the rear of the rider seat, switch on power and this is it. Afterwards you do not care anymore about this orange signal on the dashboard. And you do not forget to switch off the key to save key battery when you stop riding.

Back