First run of the season

Waconut

.060 Over
Ride
2011 Rocket Roadster, 04 Sprint RS, 66 T100R,
Made a run to an annual Guzzi rally on the Mississippi for a weekend riding with friends from two different states. Had a great weekend of bikes, riding and scenery despite the rain off and on all weekend. A good short run to start the season. Just under 700 miles total with at least 400 of them in the rain, but an awesome weekend all in all. Attended my first Guzzi rally last year as a good friend is a Guzzi nut. Have been to some since and will attend more. All bikes welcome and usually some Triumph people at them. Those people KNOW how to feed the attendees. If you've never been to one, I recommend it. Have been invited to many over the years by people I've met on the road but never went. Wish I would've started going to them a long time ago. One of these days I hope to make it to one of the RAA events. Anyone want to organize a Midwest RAA?

image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a nice selection of bikes in the picture but only one Guzzi, I thought it was a Guzzi Rally. As far as a MidWest RAA, if you build it they will come! ;)

bob

That's a nice selection of bikes in the picture but only one Guzzi, I thought it was a Guzzi Rally. As far as a MidWest RAA, if you build it they will come! ;)

bob
That was just the group I went with lol. Plenty of Guzzis all over the park. . Though the young guy on the Harley thought it was more of a Geezer rally . If maggie valley was at a different time than a yearly group trip, I'd try to make it there. If there's enough interest in something in the Midwest and we could get a small group together to organize it, I'd be willing to be on the team.

We need to have an RAA in @breeze territory N.M. - Colorado
I"m ALL for it work schedule is 1 week on 1 week off just started my hitch.Going to N.Y. July 31 to ,Aug.8 uncles 50th wedding ann.and family reunion.got a place for 4 to 6 captains I think I can find a couple good rides around here.@1olbull planning a trip from pagosa springs up around denver area back through paonia creed aspen to montrose area up around grand junction june 20 I think should be a weeks? rideshould be a couple good days riding in there.my place is always open for good friends

Back