First bike you rode and First bike you owned.

First bike I rode a Honda Mini-Trail 50cc.

I was 8 and my dad bought two nonrunning bikes and built one that ran. I'll have to see if I can find a pic of it.

First bike I owned was a 1970 Triumph Bonneville T120 I bought in 1999 at 23 years old. It took about a year to restore.

Oddly enough the Triumph you have here was my first bike. Not this particular one but a 1970 actually a TR6R Tiger. Bought it in 1974 and chopped it in '75. Rode it until '79. I don't remember the first one I actually rode.

First bike ever rode and owned

First bike I rode was a 1966 Honda 90 sport
First bike owned was a 1966 Honda CB450K1..Still own it!

Dave Conte

I know this is an old thread, but the first bike I rode, and I wished I owned it today, was a 1952 Panhead Harley. I rode it back and forth to High School every day in Houston. I had to work on the carb every week just to keep it running, but I miss that bike everytime I see one.

Native One

How sad is this...

The first bike I rode may have been a little Honda 50 Cub with the 3 speed auto, or it may have been a CL90 that my brother had... I can't remember which one I rode first.

I bought a 250 Hawk that was a fixer upper and had to hide it at a buddy's house. At the same time I fell into a 441 Victor that no one could start, so I can't really tell you which one I owned first. I do know this... When I got the old Victor running it would kick ass. It was also the most vibrating thing I've ever owned. When it idled and it was on the kickstand the bike moved up and down around the piston. It makes my teeth hurt just thinking about it. If you could get traction it would go up a tree....:eek:

first ride 64 Honda S90. Beat the tar ouu of it and my cousin still rides it today with historic plates.
First bike was a 74 Suzuki GT750L "WaterBuffalo" It would smoke anything behind me:D.

First ride - my buddy's 1970-something Yamaha 175.
First bike I owned - a 1978 Hodaka Road Toad!!

1982 Honda 900 CBC

Bought it new in 1983 and rode it only 22,000 miles - weekend trips from the Mojave Desert over to Santa Barbara ans such. We moved to Colorado in '91 where it sat mostly idle for a few years until a close buddy got a bike and hooked up with others in Colorado.

Attached picture at a pull-out on the way up Trail Ridge Road in Estes Park. Buddies were kidding me about which was older - the bike or the mountains. It is now parked inside Brother-in-Law's garage 8 miles north and has been dormant since I got the Rocket in '06.

Attachments

• Oldest - bike or mountains.jpg
    Oldest - bike or mountains.jpg
    211.8 KB · Views: 96
Back