Favor please: bad vibration rear - 2020 R3R

If it vibrates as you say all the time rather than intermittent, maybe take to another shop for diagnosis in writing. Fight with that. Something sounds seriously wrong that must be documented. Record it? Anyone in your area have same bike you can swap briefly?
I hate seeing this, but there must be a solution.
I haven’t seen another one of these bikes anywhere around here all summer. Let alone know a guy with one. To add insult to injury I spent an extra $2000 for the extended warranty package. I’m going to be hitting them hard about this next spring when I insure again . Starting with a test ride on a different bike as a comparison. It’s a good idea to get another written opinion by another shop, but that AGAIN will be my out of pocket expense. And there’s nothing to say Triumph will even give a flying **** what some other dude thinks. Anyone ever have a dyno test done ? Think this level of vibration would be obvious at full open throttle? Personally I think this bike could literally jump right off the dyno.

I haven’t seen another one of these bikes anywhere around here all summer. Let alone know a guy with one. To add insult to injury I spent an extra $2000 for the extended warranty package. I’m going to be hitting them hard about this next spring when I insure again . Starting with a test ride on a different bike as a comparison. It’s a good idea to get another written opinion by another shop, but that AGAIN will be my out of pocket expense. And there’s nothing to say Triumph will even give a flying **** what some other dude thinks. Anyone ever have a dyno test done ? Think this level of vibration would be obvious at full open throttle? Personally I think this bike could literally jump right off the dyno.
Do the mirrors shake with such violent vibration? Film them if so.
Check if other triumph forum for another new owner close.

Do the mirrors shake with such violent vibration? Film them if so.
Check if other triumph forum for another new owner close.
Yes, mirrors shake so bad at higher speeds, that I can’t even make out the make n model of car behind me. I tried several times this summer to break the 200 km/h barrier. At 185 I give up. Feels like a wheel is going to fly off, or the engine is going to fly apart. I already told the dealership that I believe this bike is literally incapable of preforming to the engineering standards I was promised it was, both mechanically, and safety wise. Shop supervisor just stared at me like I had two heads. Bike is not insured now. So can’t compare it wth anyone else’s. Not that some random R3r dude would ever want to do that for me anyways. I’ll demand a test ride on a demo 3r come spring. 🙄 If they even have any with all the supply chain problems these days. Only getting worse it seems eh.

Yes, mirrors shake so bad at higher speeds, that I can’t even make out the make n model of car behind me. I tried several times this summer to break the 200 km/h barrier. At 185 I give up. Feels like a wheel is going to fly off, or the engine is going to fly apart. I already told the dealership that I believe this bike is literally incapable of preforming to the engineering standards I was promised it was, both mechanically, and safety wise. Shop supervisor just stared at me like I had two heads. Bike is not insured now. So can’t compare it wth anyone else’s. Not that some random R3r dude would ever want to do that for me anyways. I’ll demand a test ride on a demo 3r come spring. 🙄 If they even have any with all the supply chain problems these days. Only getting worse it seems eh.
Have you tried going over your dealers heads? Making a call to Triumph to get this issue resolved. If there is an apparent vibration it seems that the dealer would want to take care of it as it's still under warranty. It doesn't make sense to me. Have they ridden the Rocket? If the vibration is as bad as you say (and I believe you 100%) then they should want to remedy this issue. If I had an issue I know that the dealer near me would ride it after listening to my complaint. If the vibration was present they would attempt to fix it. That's what dealers are suppose to do. Either they are incompetent boobs or they just don't give a crap and Triumph should know about that. Document every phone call and appointment and contact with the dealers also. One last thing. If you have a GoPro attach it to your helmet or Rocket and take it up to speed. The vibration will be recorded and should convince the dealers to take a look. Good luck.

Take pic of mirrors being blurry showing speedo with go pro camera. Proof!!
Good luck.

Sure is nice to finally talk to other Triumph owners though. Really appreciate any n all interactions 👍. Hate being such a neg Nancy. S**t driving me to drink. Oh gosh.....I already drink. 🤪

Have you tried going over your dealers heads? Making a call to Triumph to get this issue resolved. If there is an apparent vibration it seems that the dealer would want to take care of it as it's still under warranty. It doesn't make sense to me. Have they ridden the Rocket? If the vibration is as bad as you say (and I believe you 100%) then they should want to remedy this issue. If I had an issue I know that the dealer near me would ride it after listening to my complaint. If the vibration was present they would attempt to fix it. That's what dealers are suppose to do. Either they are incompetent boobs or they just don't give a crap and Triumph should know about that. Document every phone call and appointment and contact with the dealers also. One last thing. If you have a GoPro attach it to your helmet or Rocket and take it up to speed. The vibration will be recorded and should convince the dealers to take a look. Good luck.
They did ride it. But a couple miles around town at mundane, light to light city traffic isn’t going to expose this bike for what it is. I told te to take it on the open highway, and take it up to 140 km/h. They gave me the “ law n liability “ speech. I get that. But come on, let’s review......So after spending $2000 on an extended warranty, I....at my own expense, have to now get an independent shop to test ride this bike, and write a review.....Minimum $250. Find a dyno owner, and pay to have a full throttle test n review done.....Minimum $200. Buy a GoPro, and all mounting equipment....$ have no idea. See where I’m going with this? Just to prove to Triumph engineer’s a problem they undoubtedly already know. Oh joy...Gunna be a fun ride next season .

They did ride it. But a couple miles around town at mundane, light to light city traffic isn’t going to expose this bike for what it is. I told te to take it on the open highway, and take it up to 140 km/h. They gave me the “ law n liability “ speech. I get that. But come on, let’s review......So after spending $2000 on an extended warranty, I....at my own expense, have to now get an independent shop to test ride this bike, and write a review.....Minimum $250. Find a dyno owner, and pay to have a full throttle test n review done.....Minimum $200. Buy a GoPro, and all mounting equipment....$ have no idea. See where I’m going with this? Just to prove to Triumph engineer’s a problem they undoubtedly already know. Oh joy...Gunna be a fun ride next
Take pic of mirrors being blurry showing speedo with go pro camera. Proof!!
Good luck.
Thx so much friend. Appreciate your reply’s

Back