Favor please: bad vibration rear - 2020 R3R

Cheap check....get your rear wheel on a balancer....
Tal. Sooo, appreciate your input. Who does that on bikes? Every tire shop I know of only does car/ truck balancing. And the dealership is just a mechanic shop. They don’t do tire shop work. I think I’m getting closer to figuring this prob out. But that’s only because of solid ppl I’m meeting on here. Thx so much eh .

Tal. Sooo, appreciate your input. Who does that on bikes? Every tire shop I know of only does car/ truck balancing. And the dealership is just a mechanic shop. They don’t do tire shop work. I think I’m getting closer to figuring this prob out. But that’s only because of solid ppl I’m meeting on here. Thx so much eh .
get your bike down to a bike shop..any shop....ask em if they'll balance your rear wheel cos you suspect it may be out of balance....

They did ride it. But a couple miles around town at mundane, light to light city traffic isn’t going to expose this bike for what it is. I told te to take it on the open highway, and take it up to 140 km/h. They gave me the “ law n liability “ speech. I get that. But come on, let’s review......So after spending $2000 on an extended warranty, I....at my own expense, have to now get an independent shop to test ride this bike, and write a review.....Minimum $250. Find a dyno owner, and pay to have a full throttle test n review done.....Minimum $200. Buy a GoPro, and all mounting equipment....$ have no idea. See where I’m going with this? Just to prove to Triumph engineer’s a problem they undoubtedly already know. Oh joy...Gunna be a fun ride next season .
200 bucks for other shop to look at it? .5 hr labor to ride it. Can't cost that much.

While your going how do you find filling it up with fuel? I find it a royal pain in the clacker, you have to fill it slow or it spits out all over the tank
Filling this tank got real old. REAL QUICK. I ordered a good quality fuel grade rubber syphon hose/ hand pump/ with hose clip included, from AMAZON. ( There many to chose from. Choose carefully. Most are cheap crap. I keep several filled five gallon fuel containers in my garage. I fuel my bike up at home by placing the fuel container above the level of the bike, running the hose from the container down around the mirror, and throttle grip, into the bike tank so it can’t slip out. Test that it’s secure before pumping the siphon ball. I put on surgical gloves to avoid hand contamination. And roll up the drained syphon, storing it in a large ZipLock bag. Do it correctly and you’ll never spill another drop. 🙂

Back