Favor please: bad vibration rear - 2020 R3R

My dealership refuses to test my bikes vibration issue. They site legal issues with exceeding speed levels . Both safety, and liabilities. Both convenient excuses to not prove why their flagship bike is completely incapable of preforming to the specifications they assured me it was capable of at the point of sale. I will be out of pocket, and independently taking my bike to a facility which is capable of fully testing its full speed, and engine rpm’s legally, and safely on a dynamometer. The technician will test, record, and

Again......bring your bike up to speeds far surpassing legality in your region.

my bike vibrates at any speed. But progressively gets worse with speed& rpm’s. The vibration completely vanishes when the clutch is disengaged. So what’s left except the engine ?
My bike vibrates only at speeds between 70-100 kph, even when I pull in the clutch, so not engine problem for me. We have different issues with the bike clearly...

My bike vibrates only at speeds between 70-100 kph, even when I pull in the clutch, so not engine problem for me. We have different issues with the bike clearly...
Oh goodie. I yet another problem I can look forward to ?🙄 Anyone wanna buy a slightly used R3r 😬? Only 4500 klm’s

Try loosening the bolts on the yoke...get on the bike and pull the front brake on and bounce down on the front suspension as hard as you can as many times as you can till you cant anymore...tighten the bolts on the yoke to 27 ft lb...try that.

Try loosening the bolts on the yoke...get on the bike and pull the front brake on and bounce down on the front suspension as hard as you can as many times as you can till you cant anymore...tighten the bolts on the yoke to 27 ft lb...try that.
I’m going to admit to you right off the mark Tal. That although I’m an experienced rider, I’m no where’s near a mechanic. I’m sure if I tried to do what you have Kindly suggested I try, I would likely fk up. And make the problem worse. And if I asked my dealership to try that . They’d undoubtedly look at me like I have three heads, and decline to do so. I do believe I may becoming closer to a solution. Mainly because guys on here are I actually believe are interested in trying to solve this vibration not just for me. But because this coalition of like minded riders is the part that makes a knowledgeable, helpful, bike forum. I’ll be weather wise insuring my bikes soon. So would love to form a coalition of R3r owners trying to collectively figure this stuff out together.

I’m going to admit to you right off the mark Tal. That although I’m an experienced rider, I’m no where’s near a mechanic. I’m sure if I tried to do what you have Kindly suggested I try, I would likely fk up. And make the problem worse. And if I asked my dealership to try that . They’d undoubtedly look at me like I have three heads, and decline to do so. I do believe I may becoming closer to a solution. Mainly because guys on here are I actually believe are interested in trying to solve this vibration not just for me. But because this coalition of like minded riders is the part that makes a knowledgeable, helpful, bike forum. I’ll be weather wise insuring my bikes soon. So would love to form a coalition of R3r owners trying to collectively figure this stuff out together.
Maybe go into your dealers with 3 heads....casually look around and leave...

Update :)
So, I took my bike from the dealer yesterday, it looks like they solved all issues except the 70-100kph "shake" (not calling it vibration anymore, it's more like shaking, also it's not all the time. 2s shake, 1-2secs calm and repeat). However, they ordered a replacement for the back tire, tried to mess up with the suspension a bit, so we'll see. Also, they offered me to borrow a demo bike, for comparison (seems logical and I was about to suggest that myself, to see if that bike is clean or doing the same thing). Interesting fact, a mechanic who was performing the attempts to fix it was more concerned about the shaking the bike does when engine braking, which I never suspected weird, given the engine size and "puf puf" it does while engine braking :-D So he aknowledged there seems to be something off on my bike and kind of taken it as his personal effort to fix that for me.
I'll keep you posted on any progress in this matter as soon as there will be some ;-)

Back