For Sale Extra parts from my 06 classic.

chevmech1969

.040 Over
Ride
06 Triple K&N's, TORS 141/145 Rw ALL BEEF NO PORK
Stock airbox and piping with k&n drop in filter. $50 USD plus the ride.

Heated grips one wire frayed a bit a little heat shrink and it would be like new $50 USD plus the ride.

Power commander 3 $80 USD plus the ride.

I'm in North Platte Nebraska. or make me a reasonable offer on all 3. im not exacly the greatest at checking forums everyday. so you can email jdzogg1969@gmail.com

Heated grips one wire frayed a bit a little heat shrink and it would be like new $50 USD plus the ride.

I'm in North Platte Nebraska. or make me a reasonable offer on all 3. im not exacly the greatest at checking forums everyday. so you can email jdzogg1969@gmail.com

Im interested in the power commander and will send you an email

I would buy the power commander. 1k9. Where did you place it? Did it make a big difference in any variable? How difficult was it to install?

I would buy the power commander. 1k9. Where did you place it? Did it make a big difference in any variable? How difficult was it to install?

He said he doesn't come to the forum much and requested emails to his own address. I sent one nearly a week ago and it doesn't look like he goes to his email much either as I am yet to hear from him.o_O:confused:

Back