Understand. I can not say that. Then again am a bit out spoken at times. Considering your post followed mine I thought you were implying that statement in my direction. My pipes have not been field tested yet. When it happens I will post full review. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
I think your stuff turned out very nice, ive been on here long enough to know not to crack on your stuff 😁 all good bud, always

Just looking for some input. Any experiences with or opinions of exhaust wrap? I have an ‘06 classic with carpenter racing exhaust and the burn is just too much. I’ve seen the posts about wearing protective pads but I’m tired of the scorch marks on my jeans and I don’t want another piece of equipment to suit up in when I go riding. What to use? How it held up? Or just say screw it and go get the header ceramic coated?
I wrapped my 14 roadster then put the heat covers back on you can't really notice its wrapped. Work great no more burn. I used titanium exhaust wrap from Summit racing. DEI Titanium Exhaust and Header Wrap Kits 10095
Part Number: DEI-010095

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230524_144236.jpg
    Screenshot_20230524_144236.jpg
    185 KB · Views: 11
Back