Exhaust Modification Update

What is the difference between a single Dyno pull and a Dyno tune?

no answer?

No answer? I guess maybe it was a stupid question.
I am assuming that a full dyno is a full 2 hour tune up on the dyno,
and a single pull is perhaps a couple of minutes on the dyno to make an adjustment or 2?:confused:

A pull is where they hook the bike up and do a simulated run. Than grab some numbers and thats that.
A tune is just what it says. Run it on the dyno and check the numbers tweak and do it all over again until its right or tune it. So in summary one is tweaking the other is just checking where the bike is at. And no it wasnt a stupid question. If Im wrong (and I can be...I know...I know..hard to believe!) hopefully somebody will come by and correct me:D

mutt

Yesterday the weather took a turn for the nice side. I put the honey do's aside , and took the R3 out for a good ride. Ran I-40 east for about 60 miles then snaked back using some great riding roads. In other words I was able to give a good run on a lot of different types of roads. Only problem was a close encounter with a deer.
If I said I was pleased with the performance of the Rocket , it would have been a understatement. It handles almost as light as my 650 Vstrom ( counter steering around the deer proved it) , but has that big reserve of power when I want it. On the highway I keep feeling that I am in a lower gear because of the throttle response.
Last night I rode it over to a motorcycle club meeting. They have a mixed bag of bikes . Like I was told it would , the R3 got a lot of attention. That is after some kidding .
BTW I appreciate the input . May not sound like it but it does make me look at things from a different angle. Also cruise control I tried out on this bike from Bobs BMW works great. Been using them for years on different bikes. Cost is $65 , and set & forget.

Back