Exhaust for 2.5L

Looks good, sounds good. I'm very keen to see what people can do with these bikes once the ECU is unlocked. Is a Power Commander going to be available in the meantime?
The motor is just over 7% bigger than the Gen1 and hp numbers are right at 8% higher stock, so 7-8% higher then the Gen1 should be about what to expect for similar mods.

I’ll be patient a while the bike is pretty quick as is and as I posted in the top speed thread it will do 144 mph. :thumbsup:

ATM I am not sure i'd want aftermarket exhaust except for the weight savings. It's funny but i'd swear mine's louder than the demo i rode a mornth ago. Deceleration pops louder too. Fluke or undocumented change during production i don't know.
In any case there is no lack of power, so again not sure if i want to throw an insane amount of money on a new exhaust.

i want the bike (motor) to run as the engineer who built it wanted it to run...not be restricted with emission control laws and all the other stuff...
Imagine a free flowing 2.5 litre Rocket motor with awesome air feed and a header and exhaust which let the gases flow and a tune to match!!.....***in WOW!
She would sing!!

i want the bike (motor) to run as the engineer who built it wanted it to run...not be restricted with emission control laws and all the other stuff...
Imagine a free flowing 2.5 litre Rocket motor with awesome air feed and a header and exhaust which let the gases flow and a tune to match!!.....***in WOW!
She would sing!!

and emissions laws and restrictions are today the highest priorities.. so engines are engineered around this ;-)
there aren´t companies available which can seriously ignore the requirements from the A-markets... imagine building such a bike only for bangladesh, syria and Dumb****istan,..

She would sing!!
Agree to everything above. I would love to get more sound and drop some weight on my GT!

The stock cans look awesome but the left one is wasted. You can’t even see it. So I chopped off just behind the right cans. Opened out the exits to 2 inch. I’ve fitted a PCV. and retuned. There was actually a loss in power but I got it back with the tune. Check out my TTS supercharger post for pictures and graphs.

Back