Electrical Gremlins Part 4

You can buy a repair kit for solenoid for around $15.00, easy repair, if needed, I have invoice with E-mail address. Think listing was posted on here several times.

I remember that but dont know his mechanical abillity. And he may b tired of messing with the bike.
Good luck with either decision.

30 amp 5 terminal relay with diode
Handy Pack HP6770 Wire Terminal Clip | eBay
i used these to wire my headlights and get the curent off of the ignition switch.
bought mine from merles auto # HR6770. 12-17-13 $8.99 list17.98
if u have connector the blades with the kit may fit to the triumph connector.

triumph # t2501705
5 blade
11-12-2013 $10.95 list 14.99

30 amp 5 terminal relay with diode
Handy Pack HP6770 Wire Terminal Clip | eBay
i used these to wire my headlights and get the curent off of the ignition switch.
bought mine from merles auto # HR6770. 12-17-13 $8.99 list17.98
if u have connector the blades with the kit may fit to the triumph connector.

triumph # t2501705
5 blade
11-12-2013 $10.95 list 14.99
I found the relay with the diode at O'reilly's, aren't the connectors that the relay plugs into just your normal female paddle connectors in a plastic case?

I found the relay with the diode at O'reilly's, aren't the connectors that the relay plugs into just your normal female paddle connectors in a plastic case?

Usually there is a small tab on the terminal that holds it in the connector so u can remove &install the relay w/o pushing out the terminals
if u replaced with regular terminal u would always have to hold the terminal while installing the relay.

was it the same 30 amp i posted
what did it cost and what is Oreillys part number?

What all is included in the solenoid repair kit? I'm unclear on that
Plunger disc and contacts, like Turbo said, everything you need, only problem is it ships from England, so takes a little time to get here. You can try cleaning up yours with emery cloth and compressed air.

Back