Electrical fault!

bigdoug

Supercharged
Ok gents here is what's happened. I have had the tins changed and the wheels off the bike at a friends garage, all has gone really well but on rebuilding the bike the brake light, all indicators and the horn don't work. Now the rear loom connectors seem fine and the back light works, the fuses have power on both sides as well but there is no power at the indicator relay! Now I have just got a wiring diagram and emailed it on to the guy but have any of you experts got any pointers as to where to start on a common feed to the affected parts?

You said there is no power to the indicator relay. You mean the flasher "can?"

The wire that feeds that relay, also continues to feed the stop light's REAR switch

The wire that feeds the horn, also feeds the stop light's FRONT brake switch.

BOTH of those feeds come off terminal 8 on the ignition switch. Power to that terminal of the ignition switch comes thru Fuse 4.

Any help????

Great that's exactly what i'm looking for Ruzzle, I have passed it on. Tom the A3 diagram would be real handy too even if its only for the future.

It looks like the ignition barrel is goosed. No output on terminal 8. Now to have a look at keyless ignition mods.

Back