Einar's New Rocket

Navigator

Living Legend
Ride
2009 Rocket Touring
A friend of mine in Australia just took delivery on a new Rocket and immediately took it to a shop to have some modifications done. I told him I'd post some photos and his plans for the bike on line.

This is a repeat but he asked me earlier to make a query concerning the front fender offset. I did so in another member's thread and now cannot find it. But (before) photos first. His plan is to install LED lights next to the headlights, remove the pillion seat, remove that obnoxious looking gizmo on which the license plate holder and tail light is mounted and having a full carbon fiber fender installed along with a custom plate, in a frame, and running and brake lights. I'll post full size pics when work is complete.

thumbnail_IMG_0413.jpg LEDs.jpg Rear Fender.jpg Rear.jpg Remove Passenger Pillion.jpg
I'll ask about this one again since I can't find my other post with the pic and query. Has anyone else noted the fender offset on their new 2.5 liter Rockets? Einar is submitting a warranty claim about it but some of the other posts about quality control failures suggest Einer's might not be the only one with this issue.
Einar front fender.jpg

A friend of mine in Australia just took delivery on a new Rocket and immediately took it to a shop to have some modifications done. I told him I'd post some photos and his plans for the bike on line.

This is a repeat but he asked me earlier to make a query concerning the front fender offset. I did so in another member's thread and now cannot find it. But (before) photos first. His plan is to install LED lights next to the headlights, remove the pillion seat, remove that obnoxious looking gizmo on which the license plate holder and tail light is mounted and having a full carbon fiber fender installed along with a custom plate, in a frame, and running and brake lights. I'll post full size pics when work is complete.

thumbnail_IMG_0413.jpg LEDs.jpg Rear Fender.jpg Rear.jpg Remove Passenger Pillion.jpg
I'll ask about this one again since I can't find my other post with the pic and query. Has anyone else noted the fender offset on their new 2.5 liter Rockets? Einar is submitting a warranty claim about it but some of the other posts about quality control failures suggest Einer's might not be the only one with this issue.
Einar front fender.jpg

Back