easy start headlight control module.

hibee

.020 Over
Has anyone fitted this headlight module. It cuts the lights until the engine starts. I got it from triumph on line the problem is trying to get the headlight back into the shell. Because the loom has two exra plugs it seems that there is no room to get the head light to fit back in.The supplier says they are made for the rocket and has sent lots of them to the USA and AUSTRALIA. So if any one has any tips on fitting them i would be very gratefull. thanks

SORRY battersea and rayjay. ment to say lights stay off when ignition is turned on. they stay off until you flick the high/low beam switch

I like the sound of that. Got a link?

OK, just found this on ebay

TRIUMPH Rocket 3 H4 Twin Headlight "Easy Start" Control Module. Twin H4 Headlamp | eBay

From the look of the pic I can't see why you need to put anything extra in the headlight. Looks like you plug in and pass the wires out with the other bits somewhere under the tank.

Hanso, what do you reckon? Would it work (i.e. be able to install) with my relays that you fitted?

Hi canberrar3. you put the push in connectors through the headlight shell from the inside which leaves you with two plugs. One goes onto the bulb and the other plug goes onto the one you take of the bulb for the power supply. The plugs are two big to go through the gromit inthe headlight shell so they have to stay inside. The push in connectors go to arelay which can be hidden away hope this helps hibee.

Back