geno

Supercharged
Ride
2005 triumph rocket 3
I just ordered the EB dual headlight/ignition bypass harness, I've learned from you guys that installing this would improve the brightness and power to the headlights, can someone tell me if it also brightens up the signals also? "Thanks everyone and Be Safe!

I noticed no difference in the signals. You are only altering the headlight circuit. Definite improvement there.
Looks like i'll have to look into LED's because although i installed the signal minder which allows me to use my signals as running lights too, i need to find a bulb which is much brighter! "Thanks and be safe"

Looks like i'll have to look into LED's because although i installed the signal minder which allows me to use my signals as running lights too, i need to find a bulb which is much brighter! "Thanks and be safe"
Be careful. The plastic housings are NOT designed to have constantly lit bulbs in. And despite what the world seems to think - even LED's get hot - especially bonking big bright ones.

I made my own LED "bulbs" using 10W LEDs. Here and now I can tell you - yes they are brighter! - but those Aluminium heat sinks get HOT after 3s on full burn.
SINGLES.JPG

Back