Dream Bike Build Competition OCC

I should clarify about the photo change, it was not the competition proctors who told me to change it, Pretty Pillion is the driving force on that. She said if I am going to wear a beard, then I should show it off in all its glory. (well, she didn't say quite like that but I took it that way). Any way, there it is.

Thanks for your continued daily votes, just a day and a half till the next cut.

Daily voting for this round is over at 11pm Eastern time tonight. I am still #1 in my group but the other 14 folks in the group are changing position often. I appreciate your daily votes to help ensure I make the cut tonight for the next round.

I am humbled to once more awake and find I am still in the #1 spot for my group. Thanks again for your daily votes!

This round ends in 2.5 days and you have helped to keep me #1 in my group. Thursday night they will drop the bottom five contestants leaving just five in each group. Thank you for your daily votes, they are working hard for me.

One day and a few hours for this round of voting. Thanks again for your daily vote everyone.

This round of voting ends tonight at 11pm when the top five of each group are identified. I am still #1 in my group and thank you for keeping me on top.

Please share my link on your page and also why I am in this.

Thank you again for your help.

Back