Dream Bike Build Competition OCC

I do appreciate all your votes folks.
This competition has been a good thing no matter the outcome. I have spoken with three more brothers now about their own demons and chatted with a couple more online. One buddy I spoke with yesterday had his younger brother take his life in 2002. The younger brother had been on the civil relations teams in Afghanistan. These teams help villages with schools, medical clinics and clean water management. My buddy told me he too thought about doing it after his brother passed. I see that as a common thing, that once a family member has taken their life, others in the family have the same thoughts and need someone to talk to. Be your brothers keeper my friends. We do not have to be a mental health expert for that.
Thanks for you continued votes for me and the dream bike. Two days and 17 hours to go before they close the voting in this round.

For my group, I have made the top 15 cut in the first round of the competition, THANK YOU!. The contest goes on till mid December. Here is the voting schedule:

Top 10 (Starts November 5th and Ends November 12th) - Public voting will help reduce each group to the top ten Entrants.

Top 5 (Starts November 12th and Ends November 19th) - Public voting will help reduce each group to the top five Entrants.

Group Winners (Starts November 19th and Ends November 26th) - Public voting will help reduce to one preliminary winner in each group. Preliminary winners advance to the quarterfinals.

Quarterfinals (Starts November 27th and Ends December 3rd) – Preliminary group winners will be divided into quarter-final groups. Voting will be reset, and public voting will determine one (1) winner from each quarter-finals group that will advance into the semi-finals.

Semi-Finals (Starts December 4th and Ends December 10th) – Quarter-final winners will be divided into semi-final groups. Voting will be reset, and public voting will determine one (1) winner from each semi-finals group that will advance into the final round.

Finals (Starts December 11th and Ends December 17th) – Voting will be reset, and public voting will determine the winner of the Dream Chopper competition on December 17th.

I have found another Bobby Powell in the race so make sure you see my picture below when you vote.

I am #1 in my group thus I hope to make each cut. Please continue to vote each day and share my link on your page.
https://dreamchopper.com/2020/bobby...ww9eaLMmkHnz_S2ZPRRuArYZfJsnHiP81Ybpe4RNJgz4k

DREAMCHOPPER.COM
Vote for Bobby Powell to build a bike with Paul Teutul, Sr.
Will Bobby Powell get to experience the opportunity of a lifetime?

Last edited:
Hello all! It is a bright day in Virginia and I am still #1 in my group. I see a tab at the top of the page called "Discover" and in this page they have two tabs called "Rescue" and "Trending". I think the Rescue tab is noting whose is top in Rescue votes i.e. donations to the SCPA. And if my social media knowledge is up-to-date, Trending means the overall number of votes or maybe just the latest number. In any case, I don't show up in these yet. Maybe one of you know more about the two designations.
Please continue to vote, I appreciate your help.
https://dreamchopper.com/2020/bobby...TqtPnNzhZ0ItZhJgiO4t877a96jGq3vKrohCVe0ZDJKW8

DREAMCHOPPER.COM
=AT3O_3sRIpse5MDxd2o8SdqUvv5yK41EKxQxCagikdbKHpGJ2hydlNf7jGP1Tszm4EF-ZMxYYysuTxegfpf4s2cEEoXuJ0oLFCUTUj1TufYwCzp1oRwK7aQ23C2iwGj4meWe']Vote for Bobby Powell to build a bike with Paul Teutul, Sr.
=AT3O_3sRIpse5MDxd2o8SdqUvv5yK41EKxQxCagikdbKHpGJ2hydlNf7jGP1Tszm4EF-ZMxYYysuTxegfpf4s2cEEoXuJ0oLFCUTUj1TufYwCzp1oRwK7aQ23C2iwGj4meWe']Will Bobby Powell get to experience the opportunity of a lifetime?

I asked the Dream Chopper Team for clarity: The Discover page is ranked by who is Trending (bikers with most profile views), Popular is the most popular (bikers receiving the most Free Daily Votes), movers (has recently moved up in rank), and Rescue (bikers receiving the most Rescue votes). It is something their system determines automatically. They do not manually choose who appears in those sections.

I have been at the top of trending now that I know what it is, thank you.

I was on the popular category an hour ago. These thing seem to change pretty fast.

The top ten in each group has 2.5 days to gather their votes. Please continue to vote daily, I appreciate your help so far. I have decided that when I win, I think a happy color such as a brilliant blue is appropriate for the bike and its message. I am think to name it either "Death Cheater" or "Hope". I do welcome other appropriate names for a chopper to bring more awareness to suicide prevention. Any ideas?

Back