Plow Horse

Supercharged
Ride
2017 Rocket III Roadster (Edsel)
Thinking about installing a camera system on Edsel. I don’t have any experience with any of the different systems available. If anyone has or is using a camera system on their bike, would you recommend that system or suggest a different system and why.
Thanks for your reply in advance

After reading a lot of reviews and visiting multiple providers sites, I whittled down my candidates to 3.
Innovv K5
Thinkware M1
Viofo MT1
Of these three I would choose the K5 except for three reasons.
1. Front camera and DVR are 1 piece (too big to make inconspicuos) will be stolen right away.
2. 4K camera, not looking for a GoPro replacement
3. Cost
Thinkware M1
Here again the cameras are too large and easily noticed (theft issue)
Viofo MT1
Not happy with the camera mounts on the system. 1 axis
But Oh Joy! Innovv today released the K3 what they have been saying since the release of the K5 is going to be the midway point between their K2 and K5 systems. I do believe I have found my next add on.

Last edited:
After reading a lot of reviews and visiting multiple providers sites, I whittled down by candidates to 3.
Innovv K5
Thinkware M1
Viofo MT1
Of these three I would choose the K5 except for three reasons.
1. Front camera and DVR are 1 piece (to big to make inconspicuos) will be stolen right away.
2. 4K camera, not looking for a GoPro replacement
3. Cost
Thinkware M1
Here again the cameras are too large and easily noticed (theft issue)
Viofo MT1
Not happy with the camera mounts on the system. 1 axis
But Oh Joy! Innovv today released the K3 what they have been saying since the release of the K5 is going to be the midway point between their K2 and K5 systems. I do believe I have found my next add on.
Thank you for the update and summary!

My Innovv K3 arrived yesterday. Today after work I started the install. I got the lions share done. Just need to install the rear camera and the microphone. Spent way more time then what it is said should be the amount of time it takes to install. Oh well not like I am on a deadline or something. The Amplink I installed awhile back made connection of the DC converter a breeze. Hopefully Friday I can finish up on the install and adjust the cameras to point in the proper direction. So far the little bit of video I have seen from the front camera is better than I thought it would be. Especially after I took the protective film off of the camera lense 1/2 way home . 🤣

I bought a halocam M1 a few months back. Hopefully will get it installed this weekend.

Let me know we're you updated your footage?

My Innovv K3 arrived yesterday. Today after work I started the install. I got the lions share done. Just need to install the rear camera and the microphone. Spent way more time then what it is said should be the amount of time it takes to install. Oh well not like I am on a deadline or something. The Amplink I installed awhile back made connection of the DC converter a breeze. Hopefully Friday I can finish up on the install and adjust the cameras to point in the proper direction. So far the little bit of video I have seen from the front camera is better than I thought it would be. Especially after I took the protective film off of the camera lense 1/2 way home . 🤣
I just got my Innovv K3 yesterday in the mail. I'm kinda dreading the install. Please let me know if you have any advice/tips!!

I just got my Innovv K3 yesterday in the mail. I'm kinda dreading the install. Please let me know if you have any advice/tips!!
Install is not hard. Figuring out where you are going to put things is the tricky part. And be aware documentation and instructions are minimal at best. Innovv’s website forum is not a whole lot of help either. The people posting there are way too into dash cams and action cams. Sorta like asking someone what time it is they instruct you on how to build a watch.

Install is not hard. Figuring out where you are going to put things is the tricky part. And be aware documentation and instructions are minimal at best. Innovv’s website forum is not a whole lot of help either. The people posting there are way too into dash cams and action cams. Sorta like asking someone what time it is they instruct you on how to build a watch.
Thank you -- really appreciate the tips!!

In case anyone is curious here are a few pictures of my K3 set up. F6813AEC-C4AC-42BA-8F9B-7A37B2749CB9.jpeg 5A0E0DC2-7AEB-48AC-B777-40EB525F9C2F.jpeg 4A4F8574-BF00-45F9-BF97-04B70291E856.jpeg 85D483DF-AA12-4344-9700-057AA24385D8.jpeg 36B26F55-212B-4269-AC45-55BD127E7D45.jpeg 79EEE38A-7CDE-4514-A4E8-825F03EDD7BD.jpeg

Back