So what your saying hanso is you go both ways?? Lol

... or he can't make up his mind;

... or he really is a nutter as he has freely indicated to so many newcomers here;

... or he's bipolar, which would explain alot more about Hans' behavior than simply his choice in tires!

Now, before you get your BVDs all bunched up and you start seeing red, Hanso, know that I'm busting your chops and you are seeing red!

You a physiatrist Phil? Must be, its easy to sit
behind a computer screen and do online psychiatric evaluations of Darksiders.

Last edited:
SAW a very nice looking girl riding a Moto Guzzy California with a big car tire, she made that car tire look good, or is it the other way around??? any way, it was a good looking combo!:)

You a physiatrist Phil? Must be, its easy to sit
behind a computer screen and do online psychiatric evaluations of Darksiders.

Why, yes, Mac, I am a physiatrist or a psychiatrist or whatever dimwitted point you were trying to get across and it is my professional opinion that you are an effin' maroon. Would you like a referral to a good mental health professional in your area?

Always read the fine print before you lose your chit!

Last edited:
Oh nasty! It was a joke Phil! Don't get your panties in a bunch !
Jeez!

LOL , yeah maybe you are right Phil, my wife says I'm nuts too. better get checked out.

... or he can't make up his mind;

... or he really is a nutter as he has freely indicated to so many newcomers here;

... or he's bipolar, which would explain alot more about Hans' behavior than simply his choice in tires!

Now, before you get your BVDs all bunched up and you start seeing red, Hanso, know that I'm busting your chops and you are seeing red!
Sorry but did I hear the gurgle of someone flushing the toilet .... they left some crap floating around ...... Phil you know I don't take You seriously:D

Last edited:
Back