breeze

Living Legend
Ride
07 classic/01legend/72 bonne
Thinking of getting a sena 30k device for my new scorpion exo st 1400 carbon helmet.What do you other high teck know it alls use?Keep it simple and staight forward for us less know it alls like me.Just want to listen to some music at times,maybe a gps(no smart phone I still have a flip phone)and some other riders if and when we get together again

I think nearly any Sena would work fine. I wanted comms for my wife and I to use but she needed a new helmet also so I opted for a couple of Bilt Techno 2.0 helmets. They came with a lower end Sena unit that works just fine for music, phone calls and communication between my wife and myself. The only thing that bugs me about the setup is learning the different button pushes to accomplish different tasks (I doubt I will ever learn them :( )

bob

Thinking of getting a sena 30k device for my new scorpion exo st 1400 carbon helmet.What do you other high teck know it alls use?Keep it simple and staight forward for us less know it alls like me.Just want to listen to some music at times,maybe a gps(no smart phone I still have a flip phone)and some other riders if and when we get together again

This is the one I use, cheap and works well. I have no problems with it, sync's easy and sounds great.

This is just an example so you can do your own research.

Handy BT-S2 1000m Bluetooth Motorcycle Intercom Helmet for Motorcycle US# | eBay

Dave,
I recently did a lot of research and found the Sena 20s EVO to be the best bang for the bucks.
Don't remember the exact details, but what the 30 does better is stuff you would not be interested in like many bikes connected together.
I tried this once with just 4 peeps and it took 3 minutes for me shut the SOB off!
IMHO, other than, "let's, eat, stop for gas, take a piss, watch out for . . ." it's all BS!

Dave,
I recently did a lot of research and found the Sena 20s EVO to be the best bang for the bucks. Don't remember the exact details, but what the 30 does better is stuff you would not be interested in like many bikes connected together.
I tried this once with just 4 peeps and it took 3 minutes for me shut the SOB off!
IMHO, other than, "let's, eat, stop for gas, take a piss, watch out for . . ." it's all BS!

can you hear me now?
better?

Back