Comfort Pillion Seat

EskimoPie

Supercharged
Ride
2021 Rocket 3 GT

Does anybody have a picture or experience with this accessory? Trying to get the wife more comfortable with going on rides and I think a more comfortable seat for her would help.​

COMFORT PILLION SEAT​

PART NUMBER A2307859
The Comfort Pillion Seat offers a larger pillion provision for greater pillion comfort on longer rides.

Does anybody have a picture or experience with this accessory? Trying to get the wife more comfortable with going on rides and I think a more comfortable seat for her would help.​

COMFORT PILLION SEAT​

PART NUMBER A2307859
The Comfort Pillion Seat offers a larger pillion provision for greater pillion comfort on longer rides.
I wonder now if that's just the GT pillion seat vs perhaps a slightly smaller on on the R?

This accessory is only for the Sports seat. It's very similar in all but fixing points to the stock touring seat that comes with the GT (which I see you have)

I bought the Corbin Gunfighter seat, which would not help your situation, but the quality is good

Does anyone have any opinion/experience on the Corbin seat?
I am very happy with mine, fit and finish is top notche. It is a firm seat, definitely not a plush "soft" seat. I tip the scale at 260 lbs and don't believe I'll need to worry the seat will loose it's shape. The literature that accompanies the seat states that there is a 2000 mile break in period, which has long come and gone and honestly can't say I noticed any difference from new.
Other than that I believe the Corbin does sit the rider a tad further back which might reduce the passenger area a little, of which I have yet to haul a passenger for any experience feedback. My suspicion though is if prospective passenger is anything beyond petite there may be a space issue.

COMFORT PILLION SEAT​

PART NUMBER A2307859
Hi there is a guy here in the UK who makes custom comfy seats for the Rocket much much cheeper than Corbin and i think better. Its CM seats.co.uk look them up....

I've contacted russell day long seats and they have made seats for the 2020 rocket, they didn't have a pic to share

Back