Come on let's see those beautiful bikes

Ok, it's you with the K1300s, I had mistaken you with @WyldCFH I think, I've lusted after one for a while, but recently looked it up, .02 seconds slower in the 1/4 mile than my Blackbird, so way too slow for me. ;) Nice bikes

It's plenty scary; ahem; fast enough for me. I bought it based on pixs, didn't even know if it ran. I had to replace the fuel pump (80's crown vic pump is direct replacement). First time I hammered it, it plain scared the **** out of me. Fastest thing I had before it was the Rocket/Vrod.

It can definitely write checks I can't cover.

Best K1300s video I've seen

Trust me, I know, it's 10hp up on the Blackbird, but correspondingly slightly heavier, I suspect they're basically the same bike, really, Honda is only second to BMW in my opinion as building great bikes.

Garage pics cause I am too lazy to drag them all out. Just needed room to work on the Super Duke to get it ready for trade-in

20200213_155751.jpg
20200213_155801.jpg
20200213_155809.jpg

Trust me, I know, it's 10hp up on the Blackbird, but correspondingly slightly heavier, I suspect they're basically the same bike, really, Honda is only second to BMW in my opinion as building great bikes.
HEY most of the BMW owners I know have had problems including the ones Ive owned the Hondas are more reliable Check out consumer reports the least reliable motorcycle makes

YES the BLACKBIRD will spank the K1300 for sure

2/100ths and about 1 mph in the quarter is hardly spanking, more like dead even.

Our local hangout is a tiki bar, all outdoors and the bar faces the street. I'm the only non Harley rider there, when I leave on the Rocket or the Blackbird I sometimes give them a show, they talk about it for days, lol. The general consensus is they'd never even get on a bike that went that fast. Different mentality.

Last edited:
Back