Come on let's see those beautiful bikes

But this new Rocket will be easy to put a nice all in one cover into a spoiler . Not sure why Triumph didn't do it or at least make after market

Lol I thought of the same thing but people said I might have trouble mounting it , so I didn't want to spend the money and then find out I couldn't but now doing the work on my bike now it could have been easy, would have saved me a lot of money lol
There are plenty Runes but your bike is goin to be a one of a kind custom.Kudos to you for gettin it done.

Thanks years to design to make every thing flow and fit changed it so many times.
And to find a metal guy that wanted to do it and that is capable took years, but was so worth it he's my guy we work together like we been working together for years, two more weeks I'm going up again , most likely three more times going there for Friday and Saturday it should be finished.:) Besides the trunk that I'm still debating.
And hopefully I can ride for a long time, told wife that when I can't ride anymore I'm going to park it in my living room lol unless my two girls give me a grandkid that is big enough to touch the ground, because my two girls can't . But after almost a year of him working on it on his spare time it's all most finished:)

9EC32F42-1E13-4999-8937-DE38561B9672.jpeg
Your Spider is missing a couple of tires. :p
It’s a spree...we were all victimized...such a violation :laugh:
7C25C238-9AAF-4075-92D8-2646FE6F0562.jpeg

11777202-EF77-4F9F-8EFF-85DFBC22DD2D.jpeg
Did have to eat my words Saturday morning. My girl asked if I knew if there was a hair dryer at the cabins we were staying at..I says WTF, your skidooing all weekend,you’ll have helmet head,don’t need it. Saturday morning was -28C, we used her hair dryer to thaw out 5 batteries to get machines started...:rolleyes:

I could say that I miss those days, but I'd be lying. ;)

Back