No Kevin, they take the anti-backlash gears and plates off your basket and then with larger steel spacers and rivets they put their billet forged basket on. I checked Pinwall and there are none listed. Would be faster to get one over here were one available. Shipping logistics remember when you didn't act retired :) if it were me I'd look for one from a R3 Touring bike. That way it hasn't been stressed with things like horse power. :D
Youre funny, my vespa goes

Depends on the captain:whitstling:
I've been staring at transmissions assembled and seperated. Damaged and whole. And yes the cir-clip can jump out of the groove easier do to the radius side when being stamped out. But why does it get knocked out of the groove on some and not on others? But then that like trying to figure out why some torsional damper bearings installed backwards fail and some actually survive?

I've been staring at transmissions assembled and seperated. Damaged and whole. And yes the cir-clip can jump out of the groove easier do to the radius side when being stamped out. But why does it get knocked out of the groove on some and not on others? But then that like trying to figure out why some torsional damper bearings installed backwards fail and some actually survive?
Let us know when you have it figured out, youre the captains fixer how we suppose to know :roll:

Back