Classified Parts from 2014 R3T. PRICES REDUCED

Micksan

Supercharged
Ride
2023 Triumph R3 GT, 2022 Moto Guzzi V85TT,
I am selling the take-off parts from my 2014 R3 touring bike, with 3485 miles. It is being converted into a trike. It was never laid down or damaged in any way. All the paintwork is showroom quality. The original owner purchased it in 2014, then decided it was too big of a bike for him, then stored it in the garage last December when I got it. I have Parts pictures posted on Rocket 3 Parts - Marooney
I have decided to drop the prices of the parts I have listed. I want them to get out to people who need or want them. If they stay in my shop too long they will get damaged, and then of no use to anyone.
You can see pictures of them, by copy and paste the following link.>>>>> Rocket 3 Parts - Marooney

If you are interested in any of the items. I would prefer we discuss it on a PM, and will give you a cell number if you wish.

Rim w/o tire ……………………………… $375

Brake Rotor…………………………………$150

Saddle Bags ………………………………..$450 Each

Backrest w/ luggage rack ……………$150 On Hold

Triple Tree………………………………….$225

Final Drive/ Bevel Box ………………$475

Drive Shaft………………………………….$50 Sold

Muffler joint front cover …………….$50

Fender trim ………………………………$100

Shocks (Pair)……………………………..$350

Fender ……………………………………..$275

License Plate holder w/ light assy…..$75

Brake Caliper w/ mounting plate …..175

Wheel axle…………………………………$50

ABS rotor ………………………………………$20 Sold

Rear light cover …………………………….$45

Swing Arm …………………………………….$200

Saddlebag mounting frame complete ….$175

Last edited:
You are at least US$75 shy of a a cheap price on the Backrest w/ luggage rack ……………$150
Add that US$75 back on quick. ;) 😁
You cannot even find the JUST THE SISSY BAR backpads now IN MOST COUNTRIES AND just the pad is STILL OVER Au$300 HERE NEW.

I use to think Europe was expensive until I ran into some Aussies on a few cruise ships. Made me feel like we here in the USA live on the cheap side.

You are at least US$75 shy of a a cheap price on the Backrest w/ luggage rack ……………$150
Add that US$75 back on quick. ;) 😁
You cannot even find the JUST THE SISSY BAR backpads now IN MOST COUNTRIES AND just the pad is STILL OVER Au$300 HERE NEW.

To be honest with you. I will not use these parts. Getting to people who need them at a reasonable price,is a hell of a lot better gathering dust in the corner of my shop.

Back