Cat Delete pipe

I know this is an old thread. Just for future readers the 2008-2018 Touring model with 2 mufflers has the Cat in the mufflers. The cross over pipe has a couple of small box shaped chambers that look like a cat but there is no Cat in the factory cross over. The chambers are only to redirect the exhaust gas flow for equalization but what they really do is create much more unnecessary flow restriction. Paul makes a very nice replacement crossover that greatly improves exhaust gas flow. It is well worth getting it if you are looking to increase performance. A re-tune is recommended for best performance. I have helped a few Touring owners install this pipe and download a revised tune for them. It does make a noticeable difference.

How much are you in a hurry for one Wheelss ?
This is another product that I will be looking at in the near future.
See www.facebook.com/vikingexhaust
paul, george here, can you still create the crossover restriction eliminator for a r3t 2008 and how muchm so i can start budgeting. also, any draw backs like alot of popping on decel? etc?
thanks

paul, george here, can you still create the crossover restriction eliminator for a r3t 2008 and how muchm so i can start budgeting. also, any draw backs like alot of popping on decel? etc?
thanks

George, drop me an E-mail to paul@vikingexhaust.com and yes I am still making these cross over pipes.

Any decel popping is down to the tune.

Back