Can't let her go

Dirty d

Standard Bore
Ride
2005 Rocket 3 Tribal
I bought my 05 Tribal orange 12 years ago for my retirement gift. I thought I'd ride it more, but due to some health issues it still only has 5.400 miles on it. Every time I get it out to think of selling it I fall in love again and don't want to let it go. I then chug around the valley where I live with short bursts of speed and don't understand why this isn't considered the best bike on the road. I'm still amazed at how well it handles for such a big bike after owning several japanese makes in my day. I used to motorcycle/camp tour the west and miss those days, but I know it would be difficult now at my age. Wherever I ride it draws attention for such a formidable, good looking machine. The last comment was it is a rolling work of art. I guess I'll hold onto it and enjoy it as much as I can.
thumbnail_IMG_20180912_090303.jpg

Find a ride buddy and take more frequent chugs around the valley. I do most of my riding these days with my son-in-law. I reached the age and physical point I traded my beloved Rocket for a Triumph Bobber Black. It's not as intimidating as the Rock but suits me to a tee for the riding I do these days. Also have a Bonny Black and a Trophy 1200 just to keep the party interesting.
1655820956339.jpeg

Back