Jamie

Living Legend
Will soon be gone for two weeks or more, without internet access. And will sure miss you all in the meantime.

Take care. Jamie;)

wilbur-t

Top Fuel
Have a great time Jamie. I am leaving for my trip to the mountains tomorrow. Will be gone 9 days. Will also miss everyone.

Take some pictures for us, Jamie!

Jamie

Living Legend
Thanks . Hate to fail ya, but this is gonna be fambly vacation in Morocco, flying out next Sunday. Now, if you really wanna see riding pics of mine, I'll pose on a camel:)

Packing a can of Jaguar Racing Green spray to bling up the poor kritter's hump for the pics

Best. Jamie;)

Last edited:

Hondax

Body:West Central Missouri, Mind: Yes I are.
Jamie said:
Thanks . Hate to fail ya, but this is gonna be fambly vacation in Morocco, flying out next Sunday. Now, if you really wanna see riding pics of mine, I'll pose on a camel:)

Packing a can of Jaguar Racing Green spray to bling up the poor kritter's hump for the pics

Best. Jamie;)
Yikes!!! DO NOT speak English in Morocco. Islamic Fundamental hotbed there thanks in part to France. Now you REALLY have to watch your back. However, I wish I was going along.:) :cool:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of R3Owners. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker for R3Owners.Net.

I've Disabled AdBlock